Monday 26 August 2013

Hello Blogosphere

Hey guys,
My name is Jessamy, I live in Australia and I have officially created the blog that currently fills your computer screen. Yay!

I'm the one with the frizzy hair in the pic below...
                         

I've been wanting to make a blog for a while, but I've never really been sure what to make it about. But, I've finally decided to throw caution to the wind (that is the saying, right?) and make a lifestyle blog and hopefully someone might find my life vaguely interesting.

I am also going revise my youtube channel and make videos about my "top fours" such as top four movies, top four sad songs etc etc. I might make a couple of blog posts like that.

So yeah, stick around and let's see how all this goes.

Jess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment